Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Why I Took A Blogging Hiatus

Hello my lovely readers!

Wow! It has been a while since I have written any blog posts! LIFE HAS BEEN NUTS! I have neglected this space for the better part of 7 months and I am happy to say that will not be the case any longer!

Sometimes as a blogger the pressure to post amazing content week after week becomes overwhelming with life and that's what happened with me. I was making lists of blog post ideas just to keep up content but none of them "spoke" to me. When I write a blog post I always want it to be something I want to share with you guys and not just a post I'm making to keep my content streaming. Being honest with y'all has always been my number one priority while giving you guys something interesting and fun to read while being true to myself which is why I decided to not post anything when my creativity well ran dry.

I am happy to say that I have really missed blogging and interacting with you lovely readers and I cannot wait to jump back in especially during the most festive time of the year!

I have so many wonderful things I want to share with you all and so manyof the products and activities that I have discovered over the last few months I feel are worth noting so my next post will be a favorites of sorts but instead of a monthly favorites it will be a "summer to fall transition" favorites so get excited!

Let me know something great that has happened in your life since summer in the comments!

xoxo Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment