Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!


Christmas is one of my favorite times of year. Everyone is spreading love and christmas cheer and all of the best Hallmark movies are out. During this time of year I spend December reflecting on the past year and cherishing my close friends and family by celebrating the holiday season with them. I love so many things about the christmas holiday and time spent celebrating it.

So much so, this year I decided to do BLOGMAS! This means I will be posting three NEW Christmas themed blog posts each week in December up until Christmas Eve weekend!!!!

I know.... it's SO EXCITING! I'm sure most of you can agree that sometimes google and blog lists are your best friend during the holidays to get inspiration for food ideas, parties, gifting, and more. I know I definitely do! So, I decided to be a holiday guide resource this year! I have a lot of great posts lined up for December and I am so excited to share them with you guys!

I know I have slacked on posting this past year but as I have said in a post before, it has been a very trying year for me in my professional and personal life. I have had to take time away that I had devoted to doing this thing I love to focus on making good career moves and helping my family.  A lot of things got slid off my plate this year because of it so I thought doing Blogmas would help get me back to doing one of the things I love which is writing!

What are some Christmas blogs you want to see? Any topics you want me to cover? (Maybe I already have one you want planned out!) Let me know by leaving a comment or by tweeting me @Thejesslauren with the hashtag #JessicaLaurenDoesBlogmas!

I am so excited to add some holiday cheer to your life each week!

xoxo Jess


2 comments:

  1. yaaaas, i'm so excited! i want fun dessert recipes! things you have to make from scratch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes, yes on recipes! gift guides & shopping ideas are also welcomed! & maybe even if you have some ideas on how to take care of yourself & treat yourself during this time, that would be awesome as well. we get busy making sure others are happy this time of year, but self care is SO important too! i know we both love music, so a music themed blogpost would be fun to read also!

    ReplyDelete