Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

March Favorites!



It's that time again for favorites! I have so many favorites this month to talk about! I have tried a few new things and also re-found some old things and fell in love with them all over again!

So let's hop to it!

Clothing Favorites




1     My number one favorite for clothes this month has got to be my blush pink tulle skirt! I have worn this skirt a few times  this month and I am in love with it! I love it so much I think I'm going to buy it in the other colors it is offered in! I always get compliments when I wear it and it makes me feel very princess-y and what girl doesn't love that! I think this skirt is going to be a great statement piece for spring for me! I bought it from Charlotte Russe and I will link you to it here: Tulle Skirt

2     My second clothing favorite happens to also be in the above picture and it is my platform wedges! I have also worn these numerous times and not only are they SO cute but they are super comfortable and easy to wear! I love that they can dress up any outfit but they aren't killer heels where I will be mentally screaming because I want to take them off! I got these shoes from American Eagle and I will link them to you here (they are also 40% off right now!): T-Strap Wedge Sandal



3     My third favorite clothing item this month is something that has really been a 2016 favorite and it is hair bows! I don't care what people say I always feel so much cuter when I am wearing a hair bow and I have SO many of them! I bought them from a friend so I don't have anywhere to really link you to it, but I'm sure Etsy has a TON of places you can buy hair bows from!


Moving on, I am now going to give you guys a few of my beauty favorites from this month!

Beauty Favorites



1     My first beauty favorite of this month is the Real Techniques blender sponge. I have wanted a blender sponge for months and I finally got one at the end of February and my life has been CHANGED! If you have never tried a beauty blender or blender sponge I urge you to give it a try because it makes my skin look like I have no foundation on it and I just somehow have perfectly smooth and beautiful skin! I got the two pack Real Techniques sponges and they were only $10.99 for a two pack which is honestly a great price! You can find those sponges here: Real Techniques Sponge
              Also pictured are a few of my favorite foundations, I did a blog post about a review of foundations and if you want to read about them you can click here: Foundation Review


2      My second beauty favorite has been a favorite of mine since 2014 but I have recently rediscovered them and fallen back in love and it is my Urban Decay Naked 1, 2 and 3 palettes! These palettes have been nothing but amazing since day one. I have only hit the pan on one shade in the Naked 2 palette after having them all for over a year and a half and all of the shades still apply smoothly and blend amazingly. They really do suite any and all occasions and I often find myself switching interchangeably between them all throughout the year. You can find all of them linked here: Urban Decay Palettes


3     My last beauty favorite is also something that I have had in my beauty collection for a while and recently rediscovered! They are the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks! These lipsticks are long lasting, great color payoff, and just gorgeous all for a super cheap price! My two favorite colors are 104 and 10. The 104 is a nude shade that perfectly matches my natural lip color and the 10 is a beautiful bright red lipstick! These lipsticks are linked here: Rimmel 104 Rimmel 10


The last few favorites I have are random miscellaneous favorites!

Miscellaneous Favorites 


1     The first random favorite I have is Emergen-C. My friend Sarah introduced me to this because I have horrible allergies and take allergy medicine every day but still somehow end up with sinus infections! I have been taking this every day and it has really helped not only my immune system but it also helps my energy levels! I use the super orange flavor in powder form and its like drinking a glass of orang juice every day! Emergen-C is linked here: Emergen- C


2     My last random favorite is a food favorite which is the rising moon organic butternut squash ravioli. I have loved these since I discovered them last year but I have recently been finding myself re-buying them more and more because they are delicious! Not only are they organic but they are also vegan! You can find them at Publix in the freezer section and oh boy are they yummy! They cook in literally 8 minutes and taste so good! I highly recommend them! Ravioli linked here: Butternut Squash Ravioli

These are just a few of the most favorite things I have been loving this month! If you have any favorites tweet me (@thejesslauren)  and let me know what you have been loving this month!

xoxo Jess

2 comments:

  1. Those lipsticks look AMAZING. Maybe at the end of your favorites you could add a "least favorite" as something you tried and didn't like or are just casually hating that month. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like that idea Daniel! I'll add that to my April favorites!

      Delete